This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
When you are an avid traveler, you want to find the best possible way to preserve your favorite boarding passes. The solution is rarely as simple as buying a boarding pass case, as it is to buy a plastic sleeve. In the modern world, the best boarding pass case to buy is the PaddyPack.
PacketStream claims to pay customers to share their internet connection, but is this a genuine offer? Is it secure? How does it function in the first place?
We’ll answer all of those questions and more in our PacketStream review, based on in-depth research, first-hand experience, and reviews, insights, and statistics from actual PacketStream users and other online sources.
This is something you should absolutely read before joining up!
Points to Remember
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, and Linux are the three operating systems available.|
|Earning Options||Referrals and bandwidth sharing|
|Options for Payment||PayPal|
|Quickness of payment||Up to seven days|
Process of Evaluation
This PacketStream review was created and researched by a Reddit user in Syria who had used PacketStream for two months at the time of writing and earned $8.78.
After that, I conducted some independent research on PacketStream’s safety, validity, and reputation, added more material, and ultimately edited everything together for this comprehensive assessment. Enjoy!
Do you see anything that isn’t quite right, or do you have something to add? Please leave a remark.
What is PacketStream and how does it work?
PacketStream, which was established in 2018, is a peer-to-peer proxy network that enables users to surf the web from home IP addresses while also allowing “packeters” to earn money by sharing their spare bandwidth.
About the Business
- The year the company was founded was 2018.
- PacketStream Inc is the company’s name.
- SMB 4609Los Angeles, CA 90013 506 S Spring St #13308, SMB 4609Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Arthur Aivazian | Ronald Bell are the founders.
- LinkedIn is a social media platform.
- [email protected] | [email protected] are the email addresses to contact.
Is PacketStream a genuine service?
Summary: PacketStream is not a fraud, as far as we can determine based on the responses we’ve received.
Continue reading to learn more about what PacketStream packeters have to say about the website.
Related: How to Spot Survey Scams & GPT Scams (in 10 Steps)
Who is eligible to participate?
- The minimum age limit is 18 years old.
- Country needs are global. Earnings may vary depending on where you work.
- PacketStream software is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. Residential, mobile, café, school, and portable hotspot IP types are all supported.
- PayPal account is required for payout.
Inspection for safety
- What is an SSL certificate? Yes.
- Here is the link to the privacy statement.
- Here are the terms and conditions of usage.
- PacketStream users’ personal information is gathered in the following ways:
- Username, email, and password are required to create an account.
- Address, phone number, and PayPal account information are required for payment (and may be collected).
- Cookies and device information are automatically gathered (browser version, OS, IP address)
- Is it possible to opt out? Yes, you may refuse to provide permission to specific data sharing.
- Is it possible to erase your account and all of your data? Yes. Please contact us at [email protected] You may also disconnect from the network at any moment by uninstalling the PacketStream program.
Is PacketStream a secure program?
PacketStream’s primary feature, though, is being paid to share your bandwidth. This basically implies that you’ll be converting your home internet into a proxy, allowing PacketStream clients to utilize your internet/IP address to hide their browsing activity.
What are you looking for, exactly?
Customers utilize the network to access region-blocked material, verify content, compare pricing, conduct social media marketing, and more, according to PacketStream.
While these use-cases seem to be secure, it’s difficult to know who is using your internet and for what, much as it is with Honeygain and other services that pay you to share bandwidth. Anyone with money seems to be able to get access to the network.
PacketStream, for example, promotes its services on BlackHatWorld, which, while being a legal and useful internet marketing community, is also home to certain people who engage in techniques (such as social media botting) that violate other sites’ terms of service.
As a result, sharing your internet on the PacketStream network may result in your IP being banned on social networking sites, survey sites, streaming sites, and other websites (you can check your IP status here). It’s also possible that you’ll encounter more captchas when surfing the web as a result of it.
Even if PacketStream prohibits users who use the network for illegal purposes on a regular basis, the harm may have already been done.
What’s the bottom line? PacketStream is secure to use in terms of privacy, however it’s a little shady when it comes to protecting your IP address.
This tutorial will teach you how to remain safe and conduct your own safety checks on websites and applications.
Quality should be supported.
Here’s what one of our reviewers had to say:
“PacketStream assistance was very aggravating. It took them approximately 7 days to respond to me. It doesn’t make sense that they were so sluggish since the app isn’t difficult to use and set up, and it’s also fairly simple to earn money from.
Anyway, I inquired about the ideal location for this site, to which they responded that the UK was the greatest option since many customers had requested it. So that was useful information.”
PacketStream connects consumers with packeters (those who share their excess bandwidth) (those who want to purchase bandwidth to access the internet from another IP).
People are ready to pay to use your IP address to access the internet for a variety of reasons:
- Accessing material that is restricted by region (e.g. Netflix)
- Browsing in a more private manner
- Price comparisons by location
- and a lot more
When you share your unused bandwidth with the PacketStream network and someone uses it actively, you get compensated as a user. PacketStream calculates how much bandwidth you’ve shared and credits your account appropriately.
PacketStream allows you to sell your shared bandwidth for $1 per GB. Packetstream earns $0.90 per GB of bandwidth for enabling the connection since you get paid $0.10 per GB.
You’ll be able to pay out via Paypal whenever your account reaches $5 (i.e. 50 GB of bandwidth sold).
Earnings Potential of PacketStream
Despite the fact that PacketStream pays $0.10 per GB of shared bandwidth, you are only paid when a client is actively utilizing your connection. As a result, earning potential varies greatly across consumers.
In reality, your profits will be influenced by four factors:
- Location – Some areas are in more demand than others. Users in the United Kingdom, for example, may earn more than users in Australia. This is continuously changing.
- The number of IP addresses — How many devices you have linked to various IP addresses has a big impact on your revenue. The rule of thumb is that the more unique IPs you have on PacketStream, the more money you’ll make.
- Network speed and ping – Networks with speeds of 50Mbps or higher and pings of less than 50ms will have the best performance.
- The length of time you’ve had the program running — This one is self-explanatory. You are not sharing bandwidth if the software is not running, which means you are not earning!
Stats on PacketStream earning potential: We spoke with one PacketStream user, who claimed an average monthly earning potential of $5.
Proof of Payment
Review & Ratings for PacketStream
- Earning Prospects
- Options for Payment
- Payout Minimum
- Payout Time
PacketStream pays you to share your unused internet, but don’t expect to make a lot of money – this is a very simple passive income source to set up. Also, be aware that using the PacketStream network to share your internet may result in your IP address being banned from certain online services. Proceed cautiously!
Breakdown of the Ratings
1/5 Earning Potential
The amount you earn will vary significantly based on where you work and how you set up your business. Most people will make between $1 and $2 each week.
3/5 Payout Options
PayPal is an excellent choice, however it would be great to have additional possibilities.
4/5 Minimum Payout
The minimum payment is just $5.
3.5/5 for payout speed
Payments may take up to seven days to process.
5 out of 5 for accessibility
PacketStream is accessible on a variety of devices across the globe and needs no particular skills to use.
Slow yet effective. You shouldn’t have to get in touch with them very frequently.
5 out of 5 for usability
PacketStream makes it simple to start earning money.
2.5 out of 5 for safety
Some online sites may ban your IP address if you earn money using PacketStream. It’s difficult to predict how your internet connection will be utilized.
PacketStream Offers Two Ways to Make Money
1. Bandwidth for Sale
Of course, passively selling your idle bandwidth to the network is the primary method to make money on PacketStream. All you have to do now is set up the software and you’ll be on your way to making money.
Selling your bandwidth may earn you anything from $1 to $40 per month.
Tip: As much as possible, keep the PacketStream program running. It’s also a good idea to connect your gadget straight to your network.
PacketStream gives you a referral fee of 20% of whatever your friends earn when they use PacketStream.
How to Take Money Out of Your Account
PacketStream exclusively accepts Paypal as a method of payment. You may request a payment via the PacketStream program or the online dashboard, and the minimum payout amount is $5.
When you withdraw money, a 3% processing charge is taken from your amount, and PayPal may collect extra costs based on your Paypal account type and region.
The payment takes anywhere from one to seven days to process.
Additional Information, Hints, and Recommendations
- Keep an eye out for inactivity – if your account is inactive for an extended length of time, it may be canceled.
- PayPal – Your PayPal account can only be used on one PacketStream account.
User Feedback on PacketStream
Here are some 2021 PacketStream evaluations from our own polling of customers and Trustpilot:
Maher has a rating of 4/5.
2nd of March, 2021 • Reddit
- Saudi Arabian origin
- Age: 18
- 2 months as a user
- Earned in total: $8.78
- Monthly average: $5
- 1 month until the first withdrawal
PacketStream is a fantastic resource. You may get money by doing almost nothing, which makes this a fantastic beermoney website, particularly considering it can pay up to $40 each month. Overall, receiving $5 in my PayPal account in the first month was a wonderful sensation; even if it is a little amount of money, it is still a wonderful thing since it is all done passively. I honestly believe that this is the finest beermoney website available since it is so quick to use!
This software is the simplest method I’ve ever earned money, and I would highly suggest it to anybody with a laptop and an internet connection. It may literally be your beer money, since it generates income for you for no cost and might be a useful addition to your budget. In any case, if you have a decent network speed and ping and reside in a good area, you should give this app a go.
Burdick, Anthony (5/5)
• TrustPilot • 17 June 2021
- United States of America
In less than an hour after [the] request, I got my PacketStream cashout to PayPal. Once again, I’m about to pay out! Running three crypto mining computer rigs on NiceHash, 24 hours a day, seven days a week in PacketStream, while residing in the United States. Not bad for just turning on a computer; [the] program even starts up on its own. These money will be used to purchase Steam games. Install it, then forget about it until a week or two later. Now I’d want to begin earning the referral bonus by recommending others!
• TrustPilot • February 18, 2021
I felt this was a fantastic tool for generating passive money. Oh, how I was mistaken, not to mention the fact that getting money takes a long time, and you’ll have your IP blocked… AVOID THIS SCAM AT ALL COSTS.
• TrustPilot • June 11, 2021
I just paid out for the first time on PacketStream, and it was fantastic! It’s as simple as creating an account, installing the program on your desktop/laptop, letting it run, and collecting cash. PacketStream, thank you.
Rui Qiang (5 out of 5)
• TrustPilot • 8 June 2021
I was paid for the first time! It took about a day for it to arrive, but it did. When [sharing] the same quantity of data with others, it seems that this software offers you a better return than others. It’s also worth noting that the [withdrawal] cap is just $5. I’m going to keep using it.
Jay Ace (4/5)
• TrustPilot • June 1, 2021
It’s a fairly good software; it doesn’t slow down my computer, and it’s a wonderful way for someone to make [pocket] money. The only problem is that the results have slowed with time.
Pros and Cons of PacketStream
- Almost entirely passive income – you’ll need to run the program and check it every now and then, but that’s all.
- Simple to use
- Program for referring others
- The payout criterion is just $5.
- Earnings will be slow and modest, with most people making $0.10-$0.20 per day or less.
- It’s potentially dangerous and may damage the reputation of your IP address – For additional information, see the safety section above.
- Earnings are very variable — depending on your setup and the demand for internet in your area, you may make a lot of money or very little. You have little influence over this.
- The program may be very glitchy and slow to load.
- Only accepts PayPal payments – a good choice, but more would be preferable.
Is PacketStream a Good Investment?
PacketStream is worth a go if you want to make some simple passive money and aren’t concerned about your IP address being banned from certain sites/services. Even if you just make $5 a month, the notion that it’s a hassle-free source of money is appealing.
However, if you utilize survey sites, GPT sites, or other similar sites, and/or don’t want to risk being banned from other online services, I’d recommend skipping PacketStream or carefully monitoring it if you do use it.
Where Do I Begin?
PacketStream is simple to use and can be done in three steps:
Create an account in the first step.
By visiting here and selecting the “Earn Money” option, you may sign up to become a PacketStream packeter.
Step 2: Get the program.
Once you’ve signed in, go to your dashboard’s “download” section to download the PacketStream app. This is what allows you to begin sharing network capacity.
Step 3: Begin earning money
To finish the program setup, log into your account on the software.
Now that the program is up and operating, you should be able to observe traffic being shared and profits being deposited into your account. Keep the software open to continue earning. Make sure you reopen the program whenever you restart your computer or laptop.
You may withdraw your profits after your account balance reaches a minimum of $5. Best of luck!
Alternatives to PacketStream
The following are the current PacketStream options that we’ve looked at:
Check out this list of passive income sources if you’re searching for additional methods to earn money with little effort.
Check out these tips for additional possibilities and ideas for making money online:
Do you want to be able to work from home full-time? Learn how to get started working from home by reading my guide.
PacketStream is a legitimate money-making option that pays you semi-passively for sharing your internet connection. However, it is not without danger. Before you get started, make sure you do your homework, and if you detect anything fishy while utilizing the PacketStream program, cut your losses.
- Have you ever utilized PacketStream? Please write your own brief PacketStream evaluation in the comments section by clicking here. Thank you for your assistance; it is much appreciated.
- Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a remark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PacketStream legit?
PacketStream is a legit company that has been around for many years.
How much can you earn from PacketStream?
I cannot answer this question.
How do you make money with Swiftsmart?
Swiftsmart is a free service, so we do not make money with it.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- packetstream review and guide (in-depth) pdf
- packetstream review and guide (in-depth) examples
- packetstream review and guide (in-depth) free
- packetstream review and guide (in-depth) template
- packetstream review and guide (in-depth) report